Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Cliche Thanksgiving Post.

Although I am about being original, and doing your own thing, I do have to go along with the trend of these Thanksgiving blog posts. Because I do love writing things that I'm thankful for. Also, I haven't posted for a little while. So, although it's a little late, here you go.

I am thankful for:
(let's take this big long list and divide it into sub-categories, shall we?)

people (don't be offended if I forgot you. I can barely remember my own name these days)
my amazing, fantastic, wonderful, lovely mum.
the rest of my crazy family.
Melany.
Judy.
Harley.
Whitney.
the Man Band (nickname credit goes to Melany): Casey, Roman, Jenson and Mark.
Desiree.
Landry.
Kensley.
Becca.
Jessica.
Kaitlyn.
Keaton.
Carli.

and everyone else that my brain can't think of.

(I'm also thankful for Joseph Gorden-Levitt. Thank's for being so beautiful, you amazingly gorgeous man. Sorry. I have a slight celebrity crush on him)

I'm thankful for: Passion Pit, The White Stripes, Ed Sheeran, Regina Spektor, Coldplay, Noah and the Whale, Modest Mouse, Imagine Dragons, Two Door Cinema Club, M83, AWOLNATION, Ingrid Michaelson, Zooey Deschanel, The Temper Trap, The XX, and many many many more bands that are a part of my life.

I'm thankful for the challenges that I have in my life, because I learn from them and come out a better person.

I'm thankful for hugs.

I'm thankful for laughing my head off with my best friends, late night phone calls with them, and snapchat. I love snapchat.

I'm thankful for Disney, because it makes me such a better person and reminds me to believe in magic every day.

I'm thankful for Harry Potter, because it teaches me about friendship, trials, errors, and love. All tied together with magic.

I'm thankful for school. I'm lucky enough to be able to go for five days a week, and learn something every day.

I'm thankful for big sweaters and combat boots. My uniform. Also, I'm really thankful for the person who invented the sock bun. Whoever you are, I love you.

I'm thankful for whoever puts those hilarious photos on pinterest. And I'm thankful for pinterest.

I'm thankful for my beautiful town. I live in a little slice of heaven that was put on this earth.

I'm thankful for sunsets, and sunrises.

I'm thankful for my church and the gospel. I love my religion more than anything.

I'm thankful for cat videos on Youtube.

I'm thankful for mascara and my curling wand.

I'm thankful for comfy slippers and footie pajamas.

I'm thankful for my talents that I have, and for the talents of others around me.

I'm thankful for this blog, and for all my readers who take time out of their day to read about my life.

Now, we can turn on Christmas music and not feel guilty for cheating on Thanksgiving =)


now for your cheesy quote fix of the day:

Thankfulness


Thankful


thankful













No comments:

Post a Comment