So, I watched Soul Surfer last night at Kait's house with everyone. It's the second time I've seen it, and even though the acting needs some help, it's very inspiring. My favorite part is at the end, when they show the real Bethany Hamilton surfing and some of her interviews. My OTHER favorite part is when in the real interview with her she's answering whether she thinks she's going to surf again.
"Think? I KNOW."
I really really love that. It makes me very happy that I have two arms. and two legs, two eyes, and one brain.
and homework from every class is a pain in the butt.
today was bad.
so so sad.
but seriously. today was one of those days that makes me want to crawl under my covers and never talk to anyone again. everything seemed to go wrong. getting yelled at, hard classes, stupid homework, my sister hating my guts... fun times!
to make myself feel better, I shalt name ten things that were good today.
1. i wrote a funny note to Kate in geometry
2. Casey and I sit by each other in Geography
3. Mrs Holbrook understands the pain of Jr. High
4. I had a nice nap in Seminary today:)
5. I love being an Alto in Choir.
6. Mrs Decaire makes science safety funny.
7. Kobe shared his Pepsi with me during student gov.
8. i get to introduce myself in the assembly tomorrow.
9. mr king is my the funniest teacher I have ever met.
10. I have two arms! (I've watched soul surfer recently. can you tell?)
Hello Internet! Today I'm going to blog about just one thing... ROMAN!!! It's because he's a silly bean and thinks blogs are just a way for Utah Mothers to blow off steam about how "They're children's soccer coaches are ALWAYS late to practices" and "How my minivan is just WAY TOO SMALL." Well, fear no more blog readers! That is not me!
So for all you OTHER sterotypical people out there, this post is also for you.
So. Roman Clark. Probably one of the best friends I've ever had. When I'm having a breakdown at midnight he still always answers my texts. And he knows how to sympathize. Not, "Oh, Sorry. Hey do these jeans make my thighs look tiny or what?!" No. He listens and usually cares about what I have to say.
Also, the kid is funny. Not stupid funny. He's smart, so he knows good puns and jokes and witty comments.
Mrs Ozburn "Roman, do you have a question?"
Roman: "What? Oh no. I was just doing jazz hands!"
or: (this will only be funny if you know Mark Carmen and what he wears to school)
Me: Ugh! I have this annoying mark on my locker that won't come off!
Roman: Is it wearing Abercrombie Flip Flops and shorts?
and many others. but it's nine at night and my brain is fried from school and homework. so i'm blanking right now.
okay. today was officially my first day of ninth grade. and of course, being emmie, i had to be a spaz.
my first spazzy offense was when i tried to pull people out of their cars today. I got TONS of dirty looks but I had a ball, so what the heck! I also probably scarred a poor seventh grade girl when i forced her to go into the cheerleader tunnel, but she'll thank me one day =)
my second spaz offense was when I TOTALLY messed up on announcements. this is how it went.
Me: "Helloooooooooo um... Mustangs? We're going to have a great year? Yeah? Woot? Yay? "
I thought it was funny.
THIRD spazzy-ness of the day was when I freaked out about my owl lunch box. but in my defense, that thing is stylin' and cute.
Fourth: when I thought this random kid was my cousin and I made a stupid face at him. he didn't appreciate it.
I think that's all for now... I'll probably think of more later.
Either way, I started ninth grade in a spazzy fashion and loved every minute of it.
this might sound like a weird title to you all, but it's true. I can't stand the letter M. and there are only two reasons why:
1. Monday starts with the letter M, and Monday means going back to school. Also, Monday just means misery (M!) and sadness to me.
2. my computer is dumb. See, our keyboard is really really dumb and the letter M gets stuck ALL THE TIME. so when I type it'll be like. hey everyonemmmmmmmmm! how armmmmmemmmm yoummmm? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. IT. IS. DUMB. this is another reason why I love the backspace button so much!
anyway, I just wanted to have a blog title that had an interesting title. so now on to my last summer night last night:
1. it was very hilarious. I went to Whintney's house with Carli and Harley. all those girls are sassy and funny. i seriously almost pee myself everytime I'm with them.
2. we watched Something Borrowed. it started all good, the guy was hot, blah blah blah. but the ending? laaaame.
3. we found a lost bunny! this doesn't really need an explaination does it?
4. It was just perfect in every way. oh there was one little thing that was annoying, but that only lasted about ten minutes and then we moved on. I had the most perfect ending of the summer.
this blog post feels like it's getting long. oh well, better just keep goin!
So, my thoughts on school. I love Summer and all, and this summer has been a blast. But, I'm ready for school. I'm not ready for the actual waking up early and going to bed early and learning. I am ready to see all my Millcreek friends every day though.
This summer has been interesting. Not all bad, not all good. It's been full of surprises. Some of them amazing, some of them a bummer.
okay, this post is getting way too long. so adious (however you spell it) for now!
hello internet and everyone on it! I'm back to the blogging world! and just saying that I missed it like crazy. but the last half of eight grade year was busy, and i was too lazy to make another blog this summer. but I'm back baby! yippee!
so where i left off i was stressed and DONE with eight grade. but guess what? THAT AWFUL YEAR IS NOW OVER! to be totally honest, I hated eighth grade more than any other year. too much leaving out, insecurities and drama. and school was HARD. but now it's almost ninth grade and I am pumped! I know this might be a shocker, but I'm ready for school. I'm sick of my brothers and my house. and I'm really excited for this year. for those of you blog readers that didn't know, i made SBO President at Millcreek Jr. High school! Yay! So I'm super excited. and even though eighth grade was heck, I still like school. although I could do without the homework, but I'll survive.
so now it's basically my last day of summer, and I'm waiting for Kate Johnson to text me back so we can finish our bucket list. so bye for now!