Tuesday, January 1, 2013

twenty thirteen

I can't believe the year is gone. This year was filled with wonderful memories, experiences, and lessons. Full of great triumphs and messy mistakes. Filled with laughter, tears and hard work. I think 2012 has been one of the toughest years for me. But it was also one of the most rewarding.

Highlights?

graduating from Jr. High.

getting my braces off and finally feeling beautiful in my own skin.

summer. every second of it.

starting high school.

accepting some of my flaws and working on them.

making mistakes, and learning some big lessons for them.

learning that letting people out of my life is a good thing, and a necessary thing sometimes.

knowing the qualities of a true friend.

becoming an all-around better person.



I'm expecting 2013 to be hard, but I'm also expecting it to be just as rewarding as 2012 was to me. I usually share my resolutions on here, but most of them are kind of personal. So I'll share one or two.


1. finish my scriptures.

2. spend more time outside.

3. get a 4.0



Brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment