Saturday, April 21, 2012

I like to talk about myself.

I really really do. But because it comes across as "conceited" in regular conversation. BUT. I have a blog. So I can talk about myself all I want!

So here is a fifty question survey (kinda long, but I'm bored) that I thought was cute. 

here goes:)


1. What's your name? (First only) 
Emmie
2. What month were you born in? 
June

3. Do you believe in love at first sight? 
not even a little bit.

4. How old are you? 
I'm a teenager=)

5. Tell me some countries or cities you'd like to visit before you die.  
Africa, Cambodia, India, England, Thailand, Italy and France.

6. What are your most favorite tv shows?
Dance Moms, Smash, America's Next Top Model, Psych

7. Do you ever watch Heroes or Bones? If so, please tell me your favorite characters from each of them.
um. never seen or heard of either.

8. What kind of music do you like? (List some example bands.)
ohhh boy. Genres are Indie Rock and some Acoustic stuff. Sometimes classic rock. My favorite bands at the moment are TDCC, ACDC, He is We, Chase Coy, Boyve Avenue, MIKA, Rain (some of their songs), Rachel Goodrich, Civil Wars, Arcade Fire, Billy Joel... etc.

9. Where are you from?
Utah... sadly. Not very interesting.

10. Where were you born?
Utah.

11. Do you dye your hair?
I used to a few years ago. But then I chopped my hair to my chin and the dyed parts went with it.

12. What's your favorite nationality of food?
Chinese. And Indian. Yum

13. What's your favorite color?
Blue. A relatively light baby blue. Makes me think of the beach.

14. Do you like tea? If so, do you like it with milk in it?
sick.

15. Do you remember Vanilla Pepsi?
Indeed I do.

16. What happened to said Vanilla Pepsi?
No idea.

17. Do you play any video games? If yes, examples, please.
Mario games. And I suck at all of them.

18. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
flight. I've had dreams about flying and they were all my favorite dreams ever. I wish i wish i wish. 

19. Do you do anything artistic other than write poems? If so, what is it that you do?
I like to draw, sing and act. I love to create anything beautiful ( to me)

20. Were you shocked when Michael Jackson or Brittany Murphy suddenly left this world?
I didn't really care.

21. Halloween or Christmas?
CHRISTMAS. I'm greedy=D

22. Easter or New Years?
Easter.

23. Birthday cake or ice cream?
Ice Cream.

24. What's your favorite candy bar?
Hershey's bar.

25. WHat is one of your most favorite words in the english language?
Discombobulated. It means confused. 

26. What was your worst subject when you were in school? Your best?
my worst subject is science. my best is art.

27. Mustang convertible or limosuine?
Mustang all the way baby.

28. Would you star in a movie if filmmakers were in your local area and wanted you to be in it?
nah.

29. Do you believe in UFOs or alien life?
The universe is gigantic. I believe there is something out there, but I have no idea what it could be.

30. Do you stare at the stars when visable?
always.

31. Do you have any odd features? Such as extra toes, fingers, albinoism etc?
I'm really, really, really pale.

32. Do you believe in Heaven? What aboout Hell?
yes. 

33. Americans, did you vote for Obama?
don't really care.

34. Mustard or Ketchup?
ewwww.

35. Chicken or Beef?
Both.

35. Mashed or Baked potatoes?
either!

36. How many poems do you have that ARE NOT on Allpoetry?
ummm. what?

37. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs for life.

39. Planes or Boats?
planes. love being about to fly.

40. Cookies or Cake?
cookies

41. Brownies or Pie?
Brownies

42. Mountain Dew or Coke?
mountain dew.

43. Summer or Winter?
i love summer sun and boating and swimming and no school. But I ADORE winter sports.

44. Fall or Spring?
Fall. No allergies there.

45. Mom or Dad? 
both.

46. Do you wear a watch?
never,

47. Right or Lefty?
Right

48. Sun or Moon?
moon. so beautiful and it doesn't burn me.

49. How many significant others have you had? 
none.

50. Tell me something about yourself that these questions did not cover.
I love people, good movies and my family. 

the end:)

No comments:

Post a Comment