Friday, April 6, 2012

Stop it.

There are few times when I am dead serious. This is one of those times.

For all of you Mormon's out there that listened to conference, and all of you who didn't, who aren't mormon, or for whatever reasons, I have a lesson to share with you.

Don't worry. I'm not going to preach to you. It's not a church lesson, I'm not forcing any religion down your throat. It's just a life lesson that everyone needs to learn. Religious or not, regardless of skin color, weight, height,  looks, talents, or even sexuality.

My "lesson" is about judging others.

From the words of President Ukdorf's talk:






All of us judge each other. All of us. Today, I judged a kid at a wedding reception because his ears were too big. It's a part of human nature. But that's not an excuse. 

Mean words and judgments and and actions HURT. They cause depression, disease and even death. 

So despite your race, weight, looks, opinions, sexuality, political party, gender, whatever it may be, STOP IT. 

or this world is gonna suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment