My summer bucket list still has many things to get crossed off, and it is my duty to get as much done as possible. So here's the things I still need to do:
4. Go on the Catapult at Lagoon with Robert! Dun dun dun!
7. Get a goldfish and keep it alive longer than three days.
8. Sleep in a tree. Since Reagan told me about her sleeping tree, I've been dying to try it.
9. Actually accomplish an All Nighter. I've tried many times to no avail.
13. Go on a Bigfoot Excursion.
14. Play TONS of tennis.
19. Install a hammock.
21. Ice Cream for dinner.
22. Red Butte Gardens aka my favorite place in the world (if I take a Claratin before I go).
23. Zoo! I love the zoo!
Holy cow. that is many things to do in just two meager weeks. Holy cow. Summer is almost over. Noooooooo. Well, I better go start my list and stop blogging. Aaaah!