Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm a slacker.

I haven't been keeping up on this blog challenge thing. Life just kinda got in the way. So I guess I get to do four today. Joy.

Day 22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In five years, I'll be twenty. I do not see myself getting married like most Utah girls. I'll probably be in college, working my tail off. Maybe having an RM boyfriend (Returned Missionary for all of those who don't speak Utahn). Probably sleep deprived. Probably wearing sweats. Living away from home. Probably carrying the iPhone 7, listening to Taylor Swift's 10th album. It sounds like a pretty good life.

Day 23: list your top five hobbies and why you love them.

1. Blogging. I love to write and express myself. I love to just spew out my thoughts and feelings. I also love how if I write something I don't like, I can change it. I wish words were like that.

2. Ribsticking. However you spell it. It's like a skateboard, but way harder/cooler. It took me five days straight to learn how to not fall. I spent my whole summer perfecting it, and I am now the master. I can ribstick, rub my tummy, and pat my head at the same time.

3. Shopping. Yes, I consider this a hobby. I'm really good at finding deals and putting outfits together when I'm not being lazy. I'd say dressing myself on a budget is an important skill.

4. Uke/piano/singing. I love making music. I love it. My whole family does. You can always hear a song in our home. Either from our mouths, instruments or radio. We love music.

5. Picking good music. I LABOR over my songs. I'm so picky about what I listen to. So I consider this a hobby.


Day 24. This one was dumb, so I'm just listing another 10 facts about myself.

1. I LOVE to eat.
2. I love my phone.
3. I have the personality of a teenage boy.
4. I love hearing people sing.
5. I talk about myself A LOT.
6. I'm very considerate toward other people.
7. I love to sing.
8. I have big dreams. One of those dreams is swimming in a pool of Jel-O.
9. I sometimes wonder who would come to my funeral if I died.
10. I love people.

Day 25. If you could hang out with anyone in history, who would it be?

It's a tie between John Lennon and Audrey Hepburn. Do you know how AWESOME that'd be? ahh. I'd die.



:)


this is better than the original. just watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment