Monday, October 8, 2012

the challenge is over!!!

so.. i've kind of been slacking off. and it's my last day of the blog challenge!!! yay! So I have three for you today.

Day 27, what is your favorite feature (on yourself)?

I really like my hands... is that weird? I have really, really abnormally tiny hands and I just like them. I also like my nose and freckles. I've been told I have a cute nose from time to time. I'll take it.

Day 28, what is your least favorite feature (on yourself)?

I have two. I hate my arms. I have way long arms, and in pictures I look deformed. There's those girls with the cute little arms, and then me, my fingers touching my toes. I also really don't like my teeth. They're straight from my braces, but they're not as white as I want them to be. And I hate whitening them, because it hurts so bad.

Day 29, what do you think people misunderstand about you?

I know a lot of people that think I'm really self-centered. And they're absolutely right. I'm a teenage girl, I have an excuse. When I feel uncomfortable, or I don't know what to say, I start to talk about myself. I've been working on it though.

Day 30, list three things you hope to be remembered for.

1. My awesome taste in music.
2. How I laugh at everything, everywhere, anytime.
3. My zest for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment