Tuesday, January 31, 2012

you are welcome

So... I know that my honors friends are all scrambling to finish science fair tonight:) so... here are some pictures and stories that shalt ease your stress.

just the best cat picture I've ever seen.

can i be him right now?!

looks better this way...

actually laughed for five minutes straight

wait... what?

i tried it. it works

pee my pants right now.




and now my funny story:
today, Kaysville Jr. came to Millcreek. Well, they hate us because we beat them at Volleyball in the last minute by two points. And they are extremely competitive. I wish I had taken a picture of their officers when they were yelling, because it was priceless. so anyway, we were loosing, but our student section (BASS is what it's called i think?) were pissing them off. this one kid was so mad, and it was so great to watch. if he hadn't reacted the way he did, they would've left him alone. but he was freaking out and screaming. eventually, one of their coaches talked to him and calmed him down, but it was so great.

we lost, but it was the best to just make them mad.


No comments:

Post a Comment