Monday, May 21, 2012

I run to you.

Today, I ran.

I ran because I fell asleep during math CRTs.

And I fell asleep sitting up at home.

And I drank a whole bottle of Mountain Dew all by myself.

So I wanted to be tired and burn those Dew calories.

So I ran. And it was painful. And it was hard. But now I'm tired and I feel awesome.

So maybe running isn't that bad. 

this was basically me. except not on a beach. and I'm not a guy. And I was bright red. but ya know.


So. This week is going to be a long one. I have a list of homework a mile long. CRTs, end of year map tests, lip synchs. It's absolute craziness. But I know that this week will all be worth the awful-ness because of next week.

Next week is when I leave for the Jazz Band trip. 

To tell you the truth, I'm kind of nervous. I'm rooming with a bunch of girls that I only kind of know. I'm afraid they won't be used to my freakiness and I will frighten them. I've done that to a couple people before. But I'm so excited. My mom is coming too, which makes me even happier. Most teenagers would roll their eyes at their parental coming on a trip with all their friends, but not me! I'm pumped!

I'm excited for Disney, for rollercoaster, for the beach, for EVERYTHING.

But I really really wanna go to the beach:)

12 more days!!!


saltwater makes me happy.


disney<3
so excited=D

No comments:

Post a Comment