Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sum-mer.

I haven't let myself get excited for summer because I just wanted to get through school. But now that this is the last week, and my grades are good, I can finally start pumping myself up!

I've been seeing these "Summer to-do lists" going around lately. At school, online, everywhere. So (even though fads aren't my thing, but I really like lists) I'm actually jumping on the bandwagon on this one. So here is my summer to do list!



1. Go to Disneyland and Six Flags with some of my best friends.

2. Collect sea shells from the beach in California.

3. Get my permit :)

4. Go on the Catapult at Lagoon with Robert! Dun dun dun!

5. Blog. Lots and lots.

6. Get freckles on my shoulders (closest thing to tanning in my case).

7. Get a goldfish and keep it alive longer than three days.

8. Sleep in a tree. Since Reagan told me about her sleeping tree, I've been dying to try it.

9. Actually accomplish an All Nighter. I've tried many times to no avail.

10. Stargaze. In the back of Landry's truck, on my tramp, the roof, the deck. It's happening.

11. Chalk the Boulevard.

12. Watch every single Avatar episode. All in a row.

13. Go on a Bigfoot Excursion. 

14. Play TONS of tennis.

15. Campfire parties and s'mores.

16. I'm going to enjoy Girls Camp IF IT KILLS ME. I've hated it every year (except my third year when we went tubing and I had an awesome tent family).

17. Get may blisters on Trek!

18. Read. Read. Read.

19. Install a hammock.

20. Bake.

21. Ice Cream for dinner.

22. Red Butte Gardens aka my favorite place in the world (if I take a Claratin before I go).

23. Zoo! I love the zoo!

24. Many sleepovers with Kai!

25. Make this the most unforgettable summer ever!




summer



prettty




ray ban.


=D



1 comment:

  1. i watched all the avatar episodes last summer! i love that series

    ReplyDelete