Sunday, May 13, 2012

my best friend

So, if you've been following my posts, you realize that I don't have a best friend at school. I don't have a jr high girl or guy to tell secrets to, to cry to or to laugh about stupid things with. It just hasn't worked out for me yet. 

But I have a best friend waiting for me at home. It is my mother. My amazing mom who I do not deserve even a little bit. She is my rock, my best friend and my idol. I want to be like her when I grow up. She is like my older sister/buddy rolled into one. I will never be able to pay her back for all the amazing things she's done for me. Even though I'm a bratty teenage girl, she still puts up with me and even likes to hang out with me sometimes. It's kinda nice having a best friend that can drive, and has money that she likes to spend on you (sometimes). 

I love you mom! More than words can even describe!

No comments:

Post a Comment