Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pinteresting...

Have you ever been on Pinterest, just minding your own business, when you go on someone's page, stalk them a bit, and think "wow. we could totally be best friends."


It happens sometimes, okay?

I've spent my whole Saturday night on Pinterest, and watching Nextflix, both while wearing gray sweats and a gray hoodie. I look like an elephant. But I'm a really cute elephant, and I don't have a trunk. So it's all good.

I feel bad for all you people who follow me on Pinterest. Because I've been in an inspirational quotes. And crafts. I made a bag today. It broke. =(

But quotes just make me happy. Silly ones and inspirational ones. and because I'm too challenged to type today, I'll just display my favorites to you!

you can do it.
.

Nemo

little and fierce:)

rain


also: I've been listening to THIS song nonstop. Don't worry, it's the clean version:)

No comments:

Post a Comment