Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'll never come back!

I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very done with Jr High. VERY.

I'm sick of the classes, the homework, the teachers, the kids, the lunches, the stench of cheap perfume and cologne, about how looks are everything, rumors, tests...EVERYTHING IS A NIGHTMARE.

I'm honestly so burnt out. I've been crying randomly. I've been screaming at my homework. And my new invisiline retainer is killing my mouth. I'm. So. Done.

Now that all the bad has been released from my system... on to the good things!

1. I got my braces off yesterday:)



I took about 40 webcam pictures. but ya know. it's my computer, i do what I want with it.




2. we "advanced" last night.

It was still kinda pointless. I still have three more tests left, and five more school days left. It was really lame. But I still had a lot of fun after with Kai and Annie:)

we advanced:)




3. My CRTs, my giant map test and my Agatha Christie test are OVER. OVER! Yipee! Now I have a make up english test, and a geography test. But It's almost over. It's almost over. I can do this....


4. I have High School to look forward to. I know a lot of people that despise high school. But I also know a lot that love it with all their heart and soul. I've decided that I'm going to love it. Even if it kills me.



COUNTDOWN:

1 more essay.

2 more tests.

5 more real school days.

7 actual school days.

10 days until Jazz Band Trip.


and just to make your life as joyful as mine...


haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment