Tuesday, May 15, 2012

When you wish upon a star...

I'm a geek. A nerd. A doof. Whatever you may call me. And my geeky, nerdy, doofy self has an obsession. More of a passion. For Disney. And it's not going away anytime soon.

I know this for a fact, because my mother is also in love with Disney. Her (and mine) favorite place in the entire world is Disneyland. Neither of us have been to Disney World, but I plan on taking her when I'm grown and have money. Disneyland is my happy place. I've been on almost every ride.

I (and everyone else) have grown up with Disney. I've seen almost all the movies, been on every single ride at Disneyland, cry whenever I have to leave Disneyland and a lot more. My favorite princess is (and always has been) Belle. I would blow all my cash at Disney stores. When I heard there was one at City Creek, that was the store I was most excited about. I'm saving up for a Stitch iphone case. I'm really obsessed.

I love it because Disney is all about uplifting and heartfelt moments. It's about life's ups and downs, and all the beautiful moments in between. It's about friends and family and your "true love." Whenever I watch a movie or listen to a song, I just feel so happy and light inside. Disney brings light into my and a million other's lives. It's about magic, and wishing (not that I believe in wishing, but it's nice to pretend). It's about working hard (THAT i do believe in) and supporting others. It's about all the amazing things in life. Walt was an absolute genius, he knew what the world needed. Just a little mouse was the spark that set off the wildfire of joy that it brings.

"I hope people remember that it all started out with a mouse." -Walt Disney.


disney #quotes




Disney Addicts live a much happier life!

...


Peter Pan


I also love pixar. Just no pictures cause i was too lazy too look em up:)



No comments:

Post a Comment