Monday, September 19, 2011

Blue Skies and Dog Days


Run fast for your mother run fast for your father
Run for your children for your sisters and brothers
Leave all your love and your longing behind you
Can't carry it with you if you want to survive




today, i just heard the glee version of this song. Now I've only seen about three full episodes of Glee, and it was the grossest moment of my life. talk about innapropriate. but the music is to DIE FOR! It is amazing, I know that. But....

they totally butchered this song. for a few reasons. autotuned (waaaay too much). and it doesn't feel like it has the meaning behind it. it just sounds like a top 40 song. and if there is one thing you need to know about me is that I CANNOT STAND RADIO MUSIC. autotune autotune autotune.


gag me.


it's kind of amazing that i'm related to my mother. she lives for radio music and Bruno Mars and all that electronic stuff. the only artists we can agree on are he is we, Colbie Callait and Kate Nash. But who in the world is going to question the musical genuis of kate nash? hmmm?

annywaaay:
my life is fantastic. I'm seriously so lucky, but i don't want to post about that. I already did that =D

another annoucement:

I've decided to do the 30 day blog challenge! Because I bet you guys are getting bored of all this gabbing about nothing. SOOOOO. DAY 1!


DAY 1, YOUR FAVORITE SONG:


hmm. it usually depends on my mood. Right now my favorite is Birds by Kate Nash (durr. It's KATE NASH). It's just a cute song about an awkward couple. I love awkward people. I find them grand. Here's some lyrics in case you're too lazy to look it up on Youtube:


But he was looking at her, yeah all funny in the eye
She said "Come on boy tell me what you're thinking
Now don't be shy."
He said alright, "I'll try
All the stars up in the sky
And the leaves in the trees
All the broken bits that make you jump up
And grassy bits in between
All the matter in the world is how much I like you."

cute huh???


  



Kate. My woman crush. Nash.


He is We. What goofs. I love them so much it's not healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment