Sunday, September 11, 2011

luckiest girl in the world

the luckiest girl in the world?


me.

I just am. Even though school is going to get really tough and everyone's teenage hormones are going to go crazy soon, I'm appreciating my life for right now.


Because I am a list junkie, i shall name WHY I'm so fortunate.


1. my friends. People close to me know I've gone through some "friend trauma" this summer. But, it's actually made me stronger, and helped me realize who my real friends are. and I've even met some NEW friends this year. they are grand and amazing and I'm so lucky to have them in my life. I'm going to hold on to them:)

2. my mom is done with crazy back to school working season. I get her back to myself! I've missed talking to my mama. She's really my best friend and I love her more than I could ever say or write.

3. school. okay, yes, the hard work isn't fun a lot of the time. but I'm really lucky to be an officer and meet new people from new schools, our school, other schools. or just people. I also have all my best friends at school. ahh. I love them so much.

4. family. family life has been pretty great for me. Mr. King taught us something on Friday that I've actually taken to heart. and it's made me want to help my parents and siblings out a whole lot more. What did he say? Well, hopefully you all will take it to heart too:

"Switching to a parent point of view. I pay for dance, soccer, lunch, food, clothes, shelter and anything else. All I ask for is a little cooperation. Clean up a little bit, keep your room neat, just be helpful. It really makes a difference."

5. this blog. some people ask me if I care that I don't have a lot of comments and stuff like that. well I don't care. this blog thing is really for my benefit. I know that sounds selfish, but it's helped me grow and organize my thoughts and helps me as a writer. I love to write. So if you read this, I appreciate you, but my blog doesn't revolve around you.

6. I live in a country that is strong. And even though ten years ago 9/11 happened, we can still honor those people that died and pray for their families. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment