Sunday, September 25, 2011

DAY FIVE AND SIX AND SEVEN

okay, so the point of this blog challenge was to blog every day... oops. oh well. so i skipped two days? i was BUSY!


oh being a teenager....

kay. Day five, How important you think education is?
what the retarded?!

I guess education is good. yep, learning is good!


Day six, a photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.

tis my elephant. i shall name him Raja. And i would ride him to school and all the other kids would be jealous that their elephants aren't as cool as mine.


Day seven, Your dream wedding.


Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I am not planning on getting married until I'm AT LEAST twenty four. AT. LEAST. i'll just give small details. not in utah, with gorgeous man, fall, fall colors, cool temple, pretty outdoor reception. ta. da.


oh, and my wedding dress would probably look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment