Thursday, September 1, 2011

DONE

Today, all I wanna do is complain. I just want to crawl in my covers and read a book and snuggle and wear pjs and sleep in... I want my summer back! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

But seriously. I'm DONE.

I'm done with mountains of homework.

I'm done with high school stress.

I'm done with mean peaople.

I'm done with mean GIRLS.

I'm done with school.

I'm done with this hot weather (and my lovely sweat. not gonna miss that)

I'm DONE. DONE. DONE!


But, I will tell you, that after today, I'm greatful for the wonderful people in my life. Examples:

Casey
Chloe
Emma
Kylee
KATE!! KATE KATE KATE KATE!!!
Kobe
Kenzie
Claire
Kayla
Sterling
Reagan
Erica
Kailee
Jamison!
Emma
Kaitlin
Carli
Mr. King
The understanding Mrs. Holbrook
Mrs. Young
and my Mama.

This day (week) has helped me be more appreciative for all the great people in my life. I'm very luck to have them. I love these guys more than words!


No comments:

Post a Comment