never wears a white shirt with a black bra
can be sassy sometimes
always makes you smile
makes witty remarks
always looks nice
is just classy.
To help me (close to being classy people) with classiness, I've learned some classy rules for Google:
1. READ THIS BLOG POST!!!
2. be NICE and RESPECTFUL!
3. try to look nice and presentable.
4. even when you don't look "amazing" still act like you're dressed to your nines (what does dressed to your nines even mean? hmm?)
5. study for tests and do homework
6. be UNIQUE
7. do not, do not, DO NOT act stuck up. huge turnoff there.
8. polite. polite. POLITE.
9. don't gossip (not at school, at home or on the internet. not classy at all)
10. INDEPENDANCE! you do not need mom to pick out your clothes for you every night. learn to make food, do laundry, make some of your own money. it's good for you!
11. be friends with everyone
12. don't follow all the trends.
14. be nice to yourself. remind yourself that you're not perfect, but try to learn from your mistakes.
15. don't pretend to be something your not.
16. try not to yell at google when it is acting retarded (me)
|queen of classiness!|