Monday, December 12, 2011

daily doings

1. Real name: Emmie Brown

2. Detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Blue 

Polar Bear

3. Soap opera name (middle name and street you live on): 


Elizabeth 8th East...?
... 

4. Star Wars name (first 3 letters of last name, first 2 of 
]

middle name, first 2 of first, last 3 of last): Bro El Em Own


5. Superhero name (Color of your shirt and first item to your 

immediate left): Tan Stereo


6. Goth name (black and one of your pets): Black Ozzy





I wanted to do it... but not on facebook.





good thing I have a blog!





so today was a grand day. I got to wake up at seven twenty and still get out the door on time! And something eventful happened in every class.


first: Kaitlyn finally realized I'm a ginger (sort of. I blush like crazy, but my hair's not THAT red)

second: we watched a video with cute little old people in it.

third: we moved seats, i sit alone and the kids around me think I'm a freak. but everyone gave Kaitlyn crap about not knowing I was a ginger.. silly child.

fourth: choreography. I always laugh at the guys awkwardly trying to be santa while holding their bellies and moving around.

fifth: Mark was a jerk. For all of you who do not know (and didn't read about where I blush) I blush. A LOT. and mark takes advantage of me and always says randomly,

"Emmie, your face is as red as a tomato."

and it gets me every time! EVERY TIME! and it's mean. he needs to stop, that dang boy. I'll show him. I'll find something embarrassing about him and BLOG about it. yeah...

sixth: Chloe called me anorexic and Jonas laughed at me. So I called Chloe stupid and Decaire gave me that "death glare." so I shut up and tried to shove her.

seventh: Kate fell asleep on me. Yes. I am not lying. I was rubbing her back and she was out in five minutes. I wanted to draw on her face, but I'm too nice to do that:)

and that was my day. Grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment