Thursday, March 15, 2012

Diet Coke sweetened with Splenda

Yes. It exists. And it is nasty. And it is possibly the dumbest idea ever.
Because if you're gonna drink Diet Coke, you have to drink it with all it's toxic chemicals and caffeine and sugar. 

really. who comes up with this garbage?

with all the sugar and nasty food I've been eating, I should be going easy on the stuff. But I can't. I can't because I need the caffeine. And I need the sugar to keep me awake. Because end of term + daylight savings = lots of crying and stress and zits. My poor, poor face.

Wanna hear funny quotes that have collected over the past few weeks? I knew you would.

Mrs. Holbrook: Guys, be quiet. You and your sonnet are having a moment.

Elysia: I can TOO go outside without a shirt on!

Me: When I was born, my mom cried because I was so ugly.

Laura: Your bath salts smell like an old woman.

Millie: Last night, I had a dream I got pregnant. And I didn't know who the father was.
Annie: YOUR BABY WAS CONCEIVED BY THE FORCE!
Me: JEDI BABY!!!


I enjoy life. And Sugar. And caffeine.

8 days until Hunger Games Midnight Premiere.

I know you're jealous.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment