Thursday, March 1, 2012

L.O.L.

Although text talk is pretty stupid, I just have a story that might make you LOL.

the other night I had a dream that I was home alone with my brothers. And then the doorbell rang so I answered it. And there were about ten people standing at my door. And then a girl told me that they were Jehova Witnesses missionaries and they wanted us to convert. But I told them we already had a religion and to leave. But then she screamed "YOUR BROTHERS NEED TO KNOW! THEY NEED TO KNOW!" And she and her little friends tried to break into my house.

I'm hoping this wasn't an omen. because it was kinda creepy.

but what else is creepy is that I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. Last week, i got swallowed by a whale. And then a sometime this week I had a dream that I was at a wedding, and then the priest told me that it was my turn but I had no husband so her pronounced me "forever alone."

oh brain, you silly goose.

oh, and you know how I went on about those pictures of little kids on Pinterest? I lied. I found one that was SO freaking cute. Luckily, they're not kissing or being creepy.

so presh
I don't know why this gives me so much joy.

1 comment: