Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

so... i haven't had much time and I couldn't report back to you on the Hunger Games the second I saw it. But since I saw it at midnight, it would've been way to early/late to blog. But I guess that's a good thing, because then I won't spoil it for very many of you. don't worry, I'll try not to leak out anything important.

so. it was absolutely incredible. I was worried it was going to be a bomb because of how the Percy Jackson movie turned out. But it really was phenomenal. It was cast to perfection (I have a woman crush on Jennifer Lawrence and also on the guy who played Cato. He was THE most attractive guy I've ever seen. Ever.) the camera work was stunning, the costumes and makeup were unbelievable (although I expected so much more from Katniss' interview dresses) and even the violence was toned down. I was worried they wouldn't be able to do that without ruining the plot, but it was really great. One of the best scenes was the first Cornucopia part and the last one with Cato dripping blood, holding Peeta near the edge of the Cornucopia... ohhh chills. And Rue's scene was amazing. the emotions were amazing. I teared up a little. The wolves at the end could've been so much better though. (even though I practically peed my pants when one jumped out). I loved how the portrayed the gamemakers. I loved President Snow and Effie. I loved Gale and Prim and Katniss' mom. I loved the setting. I loved the tracker jacker scene. I loved Rue's mockingjay tune. I loved all of it.

I've loved the books since Camille Johnson told me and my mom about them and I bought it on Kindle. I read it twice in a week. I've loved all the books except the ending of Mockingjay. But we can discuss that later.

I just loved every second of it and I'm dying for Catching Fire. 

May the odds be ever in your favor!
Rue<3
she was perfect.


it was amazing! 
team cato.
he is beautiful. I love Cato!!!!

  Hah


just the hottest guys on the planet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment