Wednesday, March 28, 2012

happy 118th post to me!

I'm strange. And I like to celebrate strange little random things in my life. So... happy 118th post to me!

My blog is basically my therapist. I vent, I say random things, I tell happy little stories and it just makes me happy. Just to have something that's all mine, and it's not about anyone else but me. It's nice to know that you can choose to read this, so I'm not bragging about myself or talking too much about myself. Well, I am. But you read it anyway!

These past few months blogging, I've learned a lot about myself. I've grown a lot. My thought process has been sorted out a little more, it's not as jumbled. My writing has improved and so has my self-esteem. I admit, I think I'm freaking hilarious. After I read my posts I think, "Am I really that funny? Who wrote this?" Brag. I know. And I don't care. :)

So thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU! Yep. YOU. For reading my ramblings, for (hopefully) laughing at my jokes, for everything. I truly appreciate you.




and now, to celebrate: random pictures that I love. I know. Random.
THIS IS AWESOME!
lovelovelove.




pout

:)
cute:)




oh my goodness.
This is fantastic.




that's just it. I know. Random. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment