Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dreams

no, not my strange dreams. (although, I've had a few more. But they were kinda weird so I'm not going to share). I'm talking about those dreams where you want to be a ballerina, or swim in a pool of Jello.

I've been thinking about dreams and the future lately, because we had career day last week. And it scared the crap outta me. If you haven't noticed, I'm extremely immature. And I just act like a little kid. I can be mature, but I choose not to. So when you have a bunch of people telling you to get ready to be in charge and save money and have no fun and all seriousness at college and in the "real world" you just kinda wanna go make a fort and cry in it.

I'm not saying I'm not independent. I'm a little too independent and stubborn. But I'm just immature and I don't wanna grow up.

So I was just thinking about what I wanted to be when I grow up and what I wanted to do. And it has been a strange though process and quite "blog worthy". So here they are!

because I'm a fan of lists, here ya go.

1. Go skydiving. I wanna do this sooooooooo bad. So. Bad.

2. Go to Italy. By myself. I love to be by myself and travel. And Italy sounds awesome.

3. Get married. I know I say that I'm going to be forever alone, but in truth I really want to get married and have kids. A lot of kids. And pets. Oh yes.

4. Become an amazing skier. I love to ski, but I'm not coordinated. So I kinda fall a lot. 

5. Be able to dance. for once in my life.

6. Pet a tiger or hold a baby Koala. and own a monkey. ya know.

7. FEED A GIRAFFE.

8. Ride an elephant. hmmm. I think I like animals.

9. Graduate from College and High School.

10. Swim in a pool of Jello. Why not?

11. Shark. Diving. Adrenalin? Yep.

12. Go to Harry Potter World. Please. Please. Please.

this is all I can think of.


follow your dreams






No comments:

Post a Comment