Wednesday, September 12, 2012

autumn.

I love fall. I love the scenery, I love the football games, I love the clothes, and I love being able to wear sweats without dying of heat stroke.

But mostly, I love that all the plants that I'm allergic to DIE.

Anyway. Today, it was rainy and cool. So I decided to break out my new rainboots! With my santa monica sweater and a sock bun, it was a lazy dress day. Seriously. I bet my whole outfit cost about $30 bucks ($20 on the boots, $10 on the sweater, the jeans from Kailee). I'm real fancy like that.

So after going to school and "learning" (not that I remember anything that I learned), I came home to an empty house and a cinnamon-y, fall-ish scent in the scentsy. So I decided that fall is near and I'm excited. And that is what reminded me of fall and that is why I'm blogging about it.

random story before I go on with this blog challenge thingy. we found a spider the size of my palm in the basement. not even lying. eww.

So. Day 3.

Describe your relationship with your parents.

My mom is my best friend. She was there for me when no one else was. She knows every single thing about me and she still someone manages to love me. She always puts up with me tagging along with her. You probably think I'm a loser because my best friend is my mom, but quite the contrary. It's awesome to have a best friend who can drive and who will buy you stuff.

My daddy is my hero. He is the one person that holds me together when I'm about to fall apart. I love him so much. He is my role model.


(I wrote that post yesterday. So now I'm doing day 4 since I have free time in computer tech! =D)

Day 4. list ten thing you would tell your sixteen year old self if you could.

since I'm that that age yet, I'll name ten things to tell my seventh grade self.

1. don't be afraid to be yourself. put yourself out there.

2. laugh as much as you possibly can.

3. pay attention in class.

4. not having a best friend won't kill you.

5. boys are dumb.

6. don't worry about how dumb jr high is. high school will make up for it.

7. find good music.

8. read your scriptures.

9. say your prayers.

10. tell your family you love them.

I know. I'm really deep.

and just for giggles...
best hey girl i've ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment