Monday, September 17, 2012

day 9.

Day nine, list ten people who have influenced you. (in no particular order)

1. my mom. 

2. my grandma. 

3. my aunts.

4. Shelby Taylor (I love youuuu)

5. Taylor Swift (yeah.. cheesy i know)

6. Walt Disney. (i know, i know)

7. Landry Thomas.

8. Desi Loveless.

9. Annie Jarman.

10. my daddy. I love him.


as you can kinda tell... I didn't want to blog today. I didn't want to do anything today, actually. I woke up and felt like death. I dragged my sorry butt out of bed to turn off my alarm and got dressed. Thank goodness I picked out my clothes last night or I would've been wearing underewear on my head and socks on my hands. I went and got ready like a zombie. and then school!

At school, I honestly don't remember half of the day. I just remember having a really, really good seminary lesson and then i remember feeling tired and falling asleep in psych. whoopsie. And then I honestly don't remember the rest of the day. 

I got home, and played the piano and just did nothing productive. and when I tried to get myself to do homework, I just started crying. and I don't even know why. I just cried and told myself how it wasn't fair that I was trying not to procrastinate and how I was on top of things and how I still had mountains of homework. So I went on Pinterest. And now I'm waiting for my stupid health project to dry while I'm supposed to be looking at pictures for it. oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment