Sunday, September 23, 2012

days 13, 14 and 15.

Let me just explain why I haven't blogged in the past couple of days.

Reason 1: in computer tech, we didn't have any free time! What the heck?!

Reason 2: it was the weekend. still is, but it's sunday. so I hung out with friends and partied it up.

Reason 3: ... I don't have a third reason.




Day 13, name 5 weaknesses you have.

1. I'm stubborn. 

2. I'm kind of a wimp. 

3. I have a big ego. I think I'm the greatest sometimes, and I come across cocky.

4. I'm lazy. I would rather sit in my bed looking at funny cat pictures on the internet than exercise.

5. I get to attached to everything and everyone that comes into my life. I always need to remind myself that change is good, and that letting go of some old toxic friends is going to be good for me. 


Day 14, list five strengths you have.

1. I'm stubborn.

2. I'm considerate. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a really good friend and I will do anything for you. Because I know how it feels to have friends treat you like crap, and I'm never, EVER going to make someone else feel the way I did. Ever.

3. I have really, really good taste in music.

4. I am smart.

5. I am funny.



Day 15, if you were an animal, what would you be and why?

I would be a hummingbird, because I'm little and I would love to fly.




No comments:

Post a Comment