Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 20.

Day 20: Describe 3 significant incidents in your childhood.

I was a strange child, and these are just funny stories. So here ya go.

1. The story of the push.
 I was in kindergarten. In my class, we had these stations, and only four people could be in a station at a time. So me and my three little guy friends were happily playing in the Lincoln Log station, when all of a sudden a boy with a mop of dark curly hair came over. I didn't really know him, all I knew that he was mean to all the girls. Anyway, he came up to me and yelled at me for "stealing" all of his friends, and I better get out of that station and go play house. (Just a quick fact, I was a crazy tomboy until I was about 12). But I wasn't going to give in to this kid, even though he was probably three heads taller than me. I stood my ground and told HIM to go play house. He didn't like that very much, and shoved me down. I stood up and slapped that kid hard, and all my little friends clapped for me. I got sent in the time-out corner, but it was oh-so worth it. 

2. The story of the Backstreet Boys. 
This isn't actually in my memory, I'm just telling you what an awesome child I was. When I was about two or three, I knew all of the words to "I want it that way" by the Backstreet Boys. So whenever I went to my relatives house, they would ask me, "What way do you want it?" And I would happily reply "I WANT IT THAAAT WAAAAY!" This continued until I was about 5, but I got too embarrassed to do it anymore.

3. The story of Preston's flight.
I have this backyard neighbor named Preston. We've been friends since the day I moved to Bountiful. And (as mentioned before) I was a crazy daredevil tomboy. So one day, we were on his swings and I decided to stand on top of the swing, and flip myself over. It was pretty impressive, and I have no idea how I accomplished this. But Preston was too afraid to try it, because he was a rational kid and probably didn't want to break his neck. But I kept taunting him, and calling him a baby. He reluctantly stood on top of the swing, and tried to thrust his body forward. But he pulled back, and accidentally let go of the swing. I swear, he got like 20 feet of air. It was crazy. He landed about 15 yards away from the swing set. I ran over to congratulate him on his flight, but then I realized that he was crying. And he screamed for his mom, who promptly sent me home. 

Sorry this picture is so huge, the computers at the school are retarded and won't let me resize it. Also, forgive the hair. I would never let my mom do it.  









 




 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment