Thursday, September 20, 2012

day 12.

describe a typical day in your current life.

6:30 I wake up. Some people wake up way earlier than that (mostly high school girls do so they can put on their faces in the morning. but i only wear makeup half to time and my hair is usually in a top knot. today i put a bow in it. that's fancy for me). I sit in bed and glare at my ceiling because I have to get out.

6:45-7:10 I get ready. I don't actually get ready. I pack my lunch and get my backpack and outfit ready the night before. Not that my outfit planning takes much work. It's usually a t shirt and jeans. But I do sometimes put on mascara and brush my hair. and eat. a lot.

7:30-9:00 first period. on A days this means Geometry, on B days it's seminary. I love both of them. I love my seminary teacher, just not the class. I love learning about the gospel, but I don't know anyone in that class. I just sit awkwardly in the corner and laugh to myself at all the funny things people say. I also really like Geometry. It's easy for me and I have some fun friends in that class.

9:05-10:35 second period. A days it's computer tech, B days it's psychology. I have a love/hate relationship with computer tech. today i hated it because we watched a stupid video on mircochips. but usually we do nothing and I blog. And I usually don't like psychology. I don't sit by anyone I know there, and I'm so uncomfortable.

10:40- 12:10 third period. A days it's Intro to health science, B days it's honors chemistry. I love intro to health. love it. it's probably my favorite class. I don't really mind honors chem. it's pretty easy. It just gets long and dull after a while.

12:10-? lunch. I honestly don't know when lunch ends. but it's fun anyway. Sometimes I go out, sometimes I stay at school. it depends on the day.

the rest of the school day- A days World Civ honors, B days Honors English. Both of the classes are blah classes. just fillers in my day.

then I usually find a ride home and watch Friends and Ellen while eating food. Then, I cruise around on facebook, pinterest and blog. after this, I do homework. and after that I usually just eat and lay around, too tired to do anything else.

then I go to bed at 10 or 11. fall asleep as my head hits the pillow. I've been so darn tired lately, and I haven't even started any of the clubs I've signed up for. Don't get me wrong, I love being busy. I love having something to do all the time, but I'm just tired. But it's a good tired.

now I'm tired and i'm sick of homework. and my geometry is staring me in the face while my voice folder is screaming, "PRACTICE ME! PRACTICE ME!" so ta-ta for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment