Monday, September 3, 2012

goodbye.

Goodbye late nights. Goodbye water fights. Goodbye boulevard. Goodbye stargazing. Goodbye sleeping in until noon. Goodbye freckles on my shoulders. Goodbye swimming parties. Goodbye bubble blowing. Goodbye Lagoon.
Goodbye summer 2012. you were the best summer yet. you were amazing. i'm going to miss you so much.

this summer seriously has been the most amazing summer yet. I've made new friends, went on amazing vacations, and just had a party the whole time.

highlights?

jazz band trip. this one's a biggie




trek 2012. ah-mazing.


making my new friends who i love more than i love forever 21.







laughing my head off and almost peeing my pants with these chicks.





I'm going to miss you summer. you were one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

and now.. hello sophomore spectacular!








No comments:

Post a Comment