Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dear haters...

So, before I do my blog post of the day, I have to express something.

I blog for myself. I'm so glad that people like it and read it, but it's for me and my benefit. So if everyone stops reading, if I have no pageviews, if all of my followers unfollow me, I will still write.

That being said, people's negative comments won't phase me. You can write whatever you want, but if it's negative, I don't need that. I don't care if you don't like me or my blog. Any negative comments or messages will be deleted immediately. I don't need to be seeing that on something that I've worked so hard on. So you can call my a hypocrite, an idiot, a loser, but I DON'T CARE. If you don't like this blog, leave. If you don't like me, don't be around me or read this. I'm not trying to impress you. Simple as that. And don't talk crap about my blog to my friends. It always gets back to me. Always.

Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

Anyway. Day 21: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Have you ever had dreams about flying? Where you are completely free and you don't have a care in the world? Where you are just floating on happiness, and it feels amazing. I want to fly so bad. And I've always wanted to. The first time I went on an airplane, I was so disappointed. It was basically like being in a car.

But this summer, I flew.

Not even kidding. My dream came true. And it came true at Magic Mountain.

Before I went there, Annie was telling me about this ride that made you feel like you were flying. She told me how amazing it was and how I absolutely HAD to go on it. She never told me the name though, or she did tell me and I forgot. So when I got there, I was on a mission. I would find this flying amazing ride.

So we went on tons and tons of rollercoasters, and had a grand old time. But we only had about an hour left until we had to go, and I still hadn't found this magical ride. In despair, I looked up and saw this really tall rollercoaster. The people were angled horizontally, and they were all screaming and laughing with delight. I knew this was my ride. The line was super long, but I dragged all of my friends on it, and we waited for about 30 minutes. I seriously could not contain my excitement. Stockton was as excited as I was. So when we finally got on, we were shifted horizontally, and up we went. And when we went downhill, I was literally flying.

My dream came true, and it was probably the best day of my life. They take pictures on the rollercoasters, and my face was like a little child's during their first time at Disneyland. Pure. Joy.

Magic Mountain is where dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment