Thursday, September 27, 2012

Days 18&19

So... groundbreaking news. My blog has reached France, Spain, Canada and England! Holy cow! I did not know that this was going to go so far, and I'm so thankful to all of my readers.

Day 18: What is the most difficult thing you've had to forgive.

There's one incident. But sadly, I'm not going to say on this blog. Sorry, but it's actually really personal and I'm still not over it. Don't worry, all is forgiven, but me and this person's friendship will never ever be the same. Ever. Maybe one day, when I'm thirty (if I still even have this blog) I'll tell you all about it.

Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

This is going to sound really, really lame. And I know I'm moving away someday, I know I have to leave here for a while, but I love the Bountiful Bubble. It keeps me secure. It's a pretty clean place, with little raunchiness going on. Sure, there's some, but I'm pretty sure this is the most Mormon populated place on the planet (say that five times fast). And I love it here. I really do. I love living on a mountain. I love seeing the temple everywhere I go. I especially love fall here. I love going to Smith's and seeing someone I know. I love how beautiful this place is. I really do. Even though there are flaws, and many of them, this place is home to me. It's my little corner of the universe.

So now, here is the best part of this post. I've been collecting hilarious pictures just to show on this blog. I have many, and all of them have either made me cry, snort or involved a drink coming out of my nose. Just so you know. So without further ado:

juan.


@Whitney Gunter

puns are my life


yesss.

This is all I'm gonna think about now when I see that commercial


yess


died.


i just laughed for ten minutes.


i died.


thanks for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment