Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 2.

Just got home from school... my brain is fried and I need to relax with my lovely laptop. So here is day two!

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1. fish. not sharks. fish. Not the little goldfish in your tank on your desk. those ugly big fish that are grey and have gigantic eyes. I've been afraid of them ever since we got a boat. We once went boating at Pineview, and the day after I saw a picture of the fish in the lake on the news. It was a picture of a little boy holding this normal looking fish, but it had foot long purple fangs. I couldn't find the actual picture to show you, but looking through those photos seriously gave me the willies. And now I can't go in the fish section of the pet store, and when I swim in a lake I'm so scared a fish will come up and bite my foot off. 

not actual photo of the fish on the article. but seriously. this scares the crap outta me.





2. running over a cardboard box with someone inside of it. Laugh all you want, but seriously. Whenever I'm driving and I see a box in the middle of the road, I think to myself "Don't run over that. You may kill a child hiding underneath." It's totally irrational, but it is what it is.

3. losing control. this is the biggest reason why i suck at skiing. I can't just let myself go down the mountain. I always, always have to have control. always. this is very annoying to most people around me. most people think I'm showing off when I try to be a leader, but I just want it handled. I hate chaos and unplanned things. I am not flexible in scheduling. When I set my mind to a certain event happening, it will happen my way. it's probably my biggest flaw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment