Thursday, October 13, 2011

alright. the caffeine has kicked in folks!

okay. sorry about the long hate note blog post thingy to geometry. i just hate it. so freaking much. it's the one class i have a bad grade in, the rest are A's and an A-. uggggggggggg.

anyways...

so I've been really super busy. I didn't even get home until 10:30 last night. I had to go to the game, then kai's to do homework, then zumba, then home. and then i slept through my alarm this morning! so i ended up wearing sweats to school and looking and feeling like crap.

so my goal for Friday:


be positive!

i will smile a lot. i will rejoice that it is actually FRIDAY. and then I'll get my butt into gear and spend most of Saturday and all of Sunday studying for my geometry final to get my grade up! I can do this! I can do this!

I CAN DO THIS!

enough inspirational speech. awww crap. I just remembered my map test tomorrow in geography. more studying! yay!

and guess what else? I have to sing next week in choir!

ugggggggggggggg.


i need something happy. anything happy. 

think think think.

this is getting random.

so I'll make it even more random. 

now a poem:

i am a red head
who is NOT stuck in bed
i can walk freely
and sing... with Beely (my imaginary friend)
and eat toast
and whoever eats the most
will throw up
sup?


caffine crazies are back!!!

blog challenge:

Day 23 – a youtube video
Day 24 – where I live
Day 25 – your day, in great detail


Okay, 23. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hTAp6KrGY

cutest thing ever. I DIED.

24: where I live.


this is pretty much it. home.


This is home. Bountiful. It's kinda like a bubble. we teenagers call it the "Bountiful Bubble" because we're shielded from bad things here in good old Utah. Just a small town in utah where you know almost everyone.

and i'd rather NOT describe my day. today sucked.



No comments:

Post a Comment