Monday, October 10, 2011

I-I-I so excited. I so excited.

that title was stolen by Rebecca Black. This also inspired it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwdYZ3upT4c

beware. it says the h word. but other than that it makes you pee.

"IS THAT A CHEAP SHOT AGAINST ASIANS?!"

anyway.

I am also excited. Very extremely excited. Why?


BECAUSE I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA WITH THE JAZZ BAND WITH THE JAZZ BAND!


YIPEEEEEEEEEE!



I'm quite happy. at first, I thought my ma would say no because it might be too much (it's not expensive at all actually) but she said:

"Heck yes you can go! Can I be a chaperone? You're going to Disneyland right?!"

my dear mother is in love with Disneyland. It's her favorite place on earth. We go every year and she's always the one pulling us along. I'm not dissing Disneyland, I love it there. I always want to cry when we leave. But my mom takes it to a whole other level of happiness.


I had to get my weird genes from somewhere.


anyways. blog challenge!

Day 22: a website.



this just shows how nerdy I am. I like knowing really random facts so I sound smart. My favorite one is:

Did you know that the only place you can tickle yourself on your body is the roof of your mouth? TRY IT! MIND IS BLOWN!


i need a life man.


No comments:

Post a Comment