Saturday, October 1, 2011

DAYS 12 AND 13

Day 12: something you're OCD about

hmm.... alright. There's a few things, that I shall name.

because I'm addicted to lists, here you go:

1. in my house, we have a few kinds of spoons. and I can only eat off of the ones with little decorative lines on them. if i don't, food tastes funny and the spoon feels weird in my mouth and hands.

2. when my dad calls Desi's little sister Maig. It's MEG. mEg! not maig. uggggh.

3. i hate the number 3. and number 7. it's not really OCD but it's annoying.


Day 13: a fictional book you like

just to let the internet know, I love reading with all my heart. I'll read anything. Cereal boxes, nutrition facts, childrens books, anything.

favorites:

Fancy Nancy books

Can't we all just be as classy as Nancy?

anything written by Wendy Mass


Princess Academy
and Junie B Jones books


... and these are just a few!

PS: update on my life... everything's starting to work out. not really the best friend thing, but you know, maybe I need just some time to think about myself, and how to make myself better and to just get to know ME. this will be good for me... I know it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment