Thursday, October 20, 2011

guess who rocks at learning?

yeah, the answer is me.

Yesterday, I only missed two on my Geography test that I DIDN'T EVEN STUDY FOR. And I got an 8.89 out of 10 on my Geometry final (WAHOOOOOOOO!) and I only missed two on my Latin Test in Biology (and I hardly even studied for that)

AND I got a 198 out of 200 on my term project for choir!


YIPPEE!

I know this is kinda bragging, but guess what? It's my blog! I can brag a little if I want to!


AND NOW I HAVE THREE DAYS LEFT OF THE FOUR DAY WEEKEND.




and I didn't do anything today. I'm serious. I woke up around nine and watched TV. ALL DAY. I even watched The Goonies by myself and enjoyed it.




I need friends. It's all because dang Kailee is in Vegas. And I miss her like crazy. She doesn't even reply to texts because she's just having too much fun. (but not toooo much fun. cause I'm not there)

Also. I am just a happy camper. school worked out for me. everything kinda fell into place. And i know why. but I'm not sharing EVERYTHING with you guys. I need some experiences I keep to myself.

but I still love you!


HAPPY DANCE! I CAN LEARN! WHEEEEEE!

this is what I usually look like in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment