Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update on my crazy life

This is my third blog post today, but I had a lot of catching up to do.

My life has been crazy. Math has been hard, but the rest of school is easy. My friend situation is getting better. I've developed closer relationships with a lot of people. It's nice to not be tied down to someone whose my BFF. I'm not saying that a best friend is bad. But the last few BFF relationships for me have ended badly. You know, it felt like I wasn't good enough for them so they ditched me for the "popular crowd" or they judged me. but now I can make friends with anyone I want to! and I'm not tied down to one person. I can go to parties alone and meet up with people, and it's not weird. I'm actually really liking this.

It feels so good to write this all out. even if you all judge me in your heads, I don't care. it feels good just to put these feelings out of my brain.


I can't think of what to write.


So I'll end it with an inspiring quote:


No comments:

Post a Comment