Sunday, October 2, 2011

Life might not be the party we hope for, but while we're here, we might as well DANCE

I've been dancing a lot these past couple days. In my head, practicing dance or just spazzing out. This random dancing is caused by many reasons:

Abduction. Taylor Launtner. Kaitlyn and Kai. The best joy of my life.

BEST.MOVIE.EVER.

two words: 80s. Dresses.

Conference and our hilarious prophet. oh my. "I NEEDED that five dollar bill."

we got a 50 inch TV!!! I'm not much of a TV person, but I got up early this morning so I could watch on it before my siblings. I'm a nerd.

Yesterday, I spent the whole morning reading random facts off of the internet. My favorite on is that tan skin is actually damaged skin cells, and if you tan you'll probably die sooner or get diseases. GOOD DAY FOR PALE REDHEADS LIKE ME!

okay, Day 14: a non-fictional book you like.

hmm.... I'm really a fiction kinda person... so my favorite non fictional book is the Book of Mormon. It's the book I read pretty much every night. And it's kind of what I LIVE by. and it's just a good book.


now, I'm going to go listen to conference and make Kenz some JB cupcakes:)

I hope they turn out like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment