Sunday, October 23, 2011

taylor swift has a song for everything.

So don't you worry your pretty little mind,
people throw rocks at things that shine,
But they can't take what's ours,
The stakes are high,
the water's rough,
But this love is ours.


I'm taking a break from all day sunday homework day. dang, it sucks. Darn procrastination! But I just love this song, and it's been on replay on my iPod and itunes all day. And if I have to write another sentence on Milton Hershey, i'm gonna scream out the window.

and i like this big font.

anyway, this weekend has been prime. i spent Thursday doing nothing, which was kinda lame. I can't just sit around and do nothing, it's not my personality. Friday, I spent the day at Lagoon with my Kylee, then we went to night games at Oak Hills with Casey, Abby, Larry, Dillon, Taylor, Junho and Josh. that was a blast too. then I spent all saturday waiting to go to Frightmares at night with Kylee, and that was fun too. 

although those frightmares characters don't ever carry on a conversation with me. And we met hot sophmores in line for the Spider! ohhh baby, those boys were fine. And then the grown men sitting next to me on Wicked were giggling. yes, GIGGLING. 

and then me and Josh decided that all the weird stuff happens to me. why me? oh well, I like weirdness and awkwardness. it's just how I roll:)


No comments:

Post a Comment