Monday, October 3, 2011

Thoughts

first, on the list of things roaming around in my head, is the blog challenge.

Day 15: your dream house.

So, when I'm older, I'm going to DESIGN my own house. with my psychiatric degree, nothing can stop the power of older Emmie! And this house will be huge, with a massive wraparound porch with a hot tub. and it will have three floors. middle floor, living area, huge kitchen with big island in the middle and big fridge and double ovens. living room with big TV. bathrooms. yada yada. upstairs, mine and hot husbands floor. big master bedroom, balcony and big bathroom. downstairs, kidlings space. playroom, rooms, la la.

ta da!!

second on my list is to express my appreciation for my dear friends: Kai and Kaitlyn. They have been my buddies these past couple weeks and I just love them so much it hurts. but not a bad kind, a good kind of hurt.

third, today was crappy. I was exhausted all day and I feel sick. and other things happened, but I'd rather NOT share those on the internet, thank you very much.

fourth, I LOVE YOU KAYLA BAIRD! THANKS FOR READING!

OH AND i LOVE YOU MELANY CHAVEZ!

(these are darling girls who talk to me about my blog at school, so here's a shout out to them =D)

fifth, life is getting better every day.

sixth, a funny quote:




Expect problems, and eat them for BREAKFAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment